Publications and conference contributions
- Brinkmann, K., Ziegler, D., Maßmann, S. and Hohmann, C., 2021: Integrated vulnerability analysis for flash flood risk management in Jordan. Oral presentation held at the 6th International Symposium on Flash Floods in Wadi Systems in Amman, Jordan, 26.-30.09.2021.
- Brum, M., Schwanenberg, D. and Matouq, M., 2021: Real-time decision support for wadi systems - how similarities with the sponge city concept may inspire technological innovation. Poster presentation held at the 6th International Symposium on Flash Floods in Wadi Systems in Amman, Jordan, 26.-30.09.2021.
- Hoffmann, P., Lehmann, J., Fallah, B., Hattermann, F., 2021: Atmosphere similarity patterns in boreal summer show an increase of persistent weather conditions connected to hydro-climatic risks. Sci Rep 11, 22893. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-01808-z
- Hoffmann, P., 2021: Learning of weather-type transitions for risk assessment, EMS Annual Meeting 2021, online, 6–10 Sep 2021, EMS2021-382, https://doi.org/10.5194/ems2021-382
- Hohmann, C., 2021: CapTain Rain – Capture and retain heavy rainfalls in Jordan. Oral presentation held at the Digital Meta-Conference “Ensuring Climate Resilience through Climate Action”, DAAD Regional Office in Cairo, Egypt, 29.-30.11.2021.
- Hohmann, C., Maus, C., Ziegler, D., Brum, M. and Thiemann, M., 2022: Flash flood modelling and forecasting in data scarce regions like Jordan - A first step of an adequate model selection. Poster presentation held at the Tag der Hydrologie in Munich, Germany, 22.-23.03.2022.
- Hohmann, C., Maus, C., Ziegler, D., Kantoush, S. and Abdelal, Q., 2022: Selection of flash flood models in data-scarce regions like Jordan. Oral presentation held at the European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly in Vienna, Austria, 23.-27.05.2022.